Finally, the long awaited pictures of the beardski I made for Paul. No - he does not wear it except when I want to take pictures of it. It is the only thing I have made for him, I think. Well, at least crochet thing. The pattern I used was ... odd. I had to do some tweaking to get it big enough for that Thiessen head!
A watercolour of my niece. My paper wasn't heavy enough, so the shadows at the top are the paper buckling. And my scanner really washes out the colour, but hey - I'm pretty happy with it. (or I wouldn't show it)
Well, this is it. Gideon decided he didn't want the dinosaur on the front after all. It's too short. Gideon has a long torso - so next time I'll have to add a few rows at the bottom. I think the yarn is thicker than the pattern called for.